Høstutstillingen 2012 21., 22., 23. september, kl. 11-18 En performance over tre dager, basert på det palestinske og arabiske sorgritualet Beit Aza. Publikum inviteres til å sitte i et stille felleskap sammen med Palestinerleiren i Oslo, kunstnere og aksjonister. Å … Continue reading →
27. April 2012: This is not the End Siste kveld i Kunsthall Oslo. Atelier Populaire Oslo / Palestinerleir inviterer på middagsselskap klokken 19:00. La oss være sammen igjen. Vi står sammen som et folk, som medmennesker. La oss dele en … Continue reading →
24. April 2012: The Palestinian refugee camp in Oslo needs YOUR ideas! The Palestinian camp outside of Jakob Church of Culture has been a political protest in public space. It has been housing 25 Palestinian asylum seekers threatened by deportation … Continue reading →
23. april: Directors: Alberto Arce / Mohammad Rujailah Duration: 112 min “To Shoot an Elephant” is an eye witness account from The Gaza Strip. December 27th, 2008, Operation Cast Lead. 21 days shooting elephants. Urgent, insomniac, dirty, shuddering images from … Continue reading →
20. april: Director: Fernand Melgar, 2011 Documentary, Switzerland, 103 min Vols spéciaux, or special flights, are the chartered flights used to deport the sans-papiers whose requests for asylum in Switzerland have been refused. Sometimes, after years spent on Swiss territory, … Continue reading →
14. April 2012: Grand demonstration. Following an appeal by Erik Hillestad, a large number of demonstrators marched from Jakob Church to Stortinget. Appeals and concerts from the stage, Palestinian food and dance. A small, powerful festival in support of … Continue reading →
13. April 2012: DABKAH DANCE EVENT If I Can´t Dance It’s Not My Revolution DJ Roman & Basoson. Traditional and untraditional dancing. Dance show with activists from Palestinerleiren. Food and drinks. Danseforestilling med aktivister fra Palestinerleiren.
12. April 2012: Video from the temporay removal of the Palestinian Camp in Oslo.
Posted in Events
10. April 2012: Public opening with welcoming speeches by Per Gunnar Eeg-Tverbakk and Andrea Lange and appeals by Mohamed Ganam, Marius von der Fehr and Karl Eldar Evang. Jeg anklager by Rune Berglund Steen was read by Johanna Zwaig. Palestinerleir … Continue reading →
Posted in Events
6. April 2012: Good Friday in the Easter we marked the beginning of Atelier Populaire Oslo / Palestinerleir – An Artist Initiative for a New Refugee Policy, with a procession for a new refugee policy. More than one hundred … Continue reading →